Black Wednesday : popular cceterab nigerian actor hanks Anuku is dead

     Open to see pictures of him

             Video of him on his sick bed with family👇👇👇👇

                    

Comments

  1. Is a lie, how and when did he die.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is alive stop dribbling us

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is he Dead
      Pls I just want to
      Be sure

      Delete
    2. Is he Dead
      Pls I just want to
      Be sure

      Delete
  3. I can't believe it's is a lie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't believe that story oooh

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jesus is not possible how? What happened can someone explain pls

    ReplyDelete
  6. Plz someone should just explain what happened to him ooo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is this true.. this unbelievable...R..I.. P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pls say d truth I don't believe

    ReplyDelete
  9. No no no i cant believe this an iroko has fallen

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't believe this 😭😭

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is this from a direct source.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Plenty lie don full 4 this world

    ReplyDelete
  13. If he has died then may his soul rest in perfect peace

    ReplyDelete
  14. 🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆.
    How come?
    Almighty senator.. RIP

    ReplyDelete
  15. Why are u people lying of some one that is alive,are u people wishing him death is not good stop all this things u people are doing,u people will post someone picture and write rip is not good that stupidity.

    ReplyDelete
  16. If it's a lie, you will die soon as you have announce a living to be dead.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What is all this no sense, you Guy's please stop all this fake news.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bishop the crusader rest in peace with the Lord till we meet you 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete
  19. How come? I saw dis guy dis week Tuesday..

    ReplyDelete
  20. I can't believe it how did it happen?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Unbelievable when did he die?

    ReplyDelete
  22. God go punished all did bloggers self. Who tell una say him don die.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Where u there when he died ???

    ReplyDelete
  24. May ur soul rest in ☮️

    ReplyDelete
  25. I can't believe this please

    ReplyDelete
  26. I can't believe it, what happen?

    ReplyDelete
  27. This stupidity must stop with the immediate effect

    ReplyDelete
  28. Stop spreading fake news, I was wit him two days ago

    ReplyDelete
  29. Its only god can tell fake new where

    ReplyDelete
  30. This is not true men, Jango 😭😱😱😱

    ReplyDelete
  31. I can't believe it 🙏🙏 please

    ReplyDelete
  32. What killed him, or was he sick

    ReplyDelete
  33. I still don't believe this

    ReplyDelete
  34. You should stop this nonsense, he's very much alive

    ReplyDelete
  35. Je ne peux pas croit que mon STAR PREFER ET MORT, je suis triste

    ReplyDelete
  36. Ooohu my mean man in Nigeria may he soul rest in perfect peace,may Almighty Allah gives him a better place.ahmeen.

    ReplyDelete
  37. All I can say is GOD let his S rest in peace we will see again brother Go,

    ReplyDelete
  38. All I can say is GOD let his S rest in peace we will see again brother Go,

    ReplyDelete
  39. Rip .... May ur gentle soul rest in perfect peace

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment